For our client we are looking for a consultant; IT Solution Architect Customer Front End and External Collaboration.
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated fast-learner, self-confident with good communication skills, including live presentations. A willingness to actively collaborate and learn from other groups within Tetra Pak as well as other Enterprises is strongly desired.
It is a strong asset to also have experience with any of: Headless content concept, Marketing Automation (MA), Product Information Management (PIM), Content Delivery Networks (CDN), and the Salesforce platform.
It is advantageous (but not required) to have some experience with any of: Jenkins, Identity Access Management, Office 365 (Teams) and API Management (Apigee).
Solution Architects (SoAs) work within specific technical domains as assigned by IT Architecture. The SoA proactively follows industry trends and supplier roadmaps in order to drive enterprise IT architecture directions and decisions within initiatives and projects which have IT impact. The SoA also works to maintain a holistic view (beyond an individual project) and drives the application of a consistent architecture across business processes to reduce complexity in the overall IT solution portfolio.
• Ensure project-level solution design is aligned with architecture standards, platforms and patterns.
• Ensure that projects are delivered with high quality, forward-thinking designs that meet business needs.
• When acting as a Lead Architect, support project teams in driving Architecture Fit and Architecture Blueprint, leading other Solution Architects to complete these deliverables.
• When acting a participating SoA, contribute to the high-level design (Blueprint) of projects, translating requirements into solution design for your architecture domain.
• Define and maintain application/infrastructure guidelines required for new IT services.
• Drive technical and innovation projects according to architecture roadmaps.
• Apply broad technical experience to cover other technical domains when needed to meet capacity demands.
• Liaise with IT and Business teams across Tetra Pak, with primary focus on Smart Sales Programme and Digital Programme.
• Interact with other architects and development teams to identify common needs and capabilities and to execute solutions in alignment with corporate architecture principles and standards.
• Understand the business challenges and point of views and design and explain how technical solutions provide will meet their needs and provide value.
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Other: You will bring your own computer to the assignment
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons Ework can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.