For our client we are looking for a Engineer
We are looking for an Engineer to develop a Control Algorithm for Emergency Maneuver Assist that is based on Radar and Camera Perception in terms of Demo Specification. You will be using Simulink and Matlab to build state flow, develop algorithms, Models & Scenarios for test cases and more. You will be working together with System Engineers to ensure the tuning & function realization on real vehicles. Travels to Asia will be needed on a monthly basis.
Responsibilities and tasks:
1. Control Algorithm Implementation Documentation
2. State Flow Block
3. Joint-Simulink Canoe/Matlab Model and Joint-Simulink Carsim/Matlab Model
4. Radar Multi-objects discrimination & threat object tracking Documentation
5. SW integration and test tuning fault tracking and issue list
6. Function C/C++ Code package
• Education and experience in ADAS-framework
• Experience in radar/camera fusion tracking and Matlab/Simulink model development
• Experience with CAN and vehicle network interfaces
• Ability to work to tight timeline and under changing interface conditions.
• Native or bilingual proficiency in English.
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.