For our client we are looking for a Support Technician
We are looking for a technician to work in our customers support team working with Local key user network, globally. The Key responsibilities:
• Provide support to users via functional mailbox and Incident tickets
• Provide application access requests
• Perform pricing uploads in SAP, SAP material and catalogue maintenance.
• Perform bulk uploads and removals from Asset Database
• Perform accepting testing on updates, CRs, patches or testing for resolution of issues
• Collaborate with the LKU network on new hardware and application updates/changes.
• Be the natural contact for end-users regarding questions around the functionality of the system as well as related procedures and routines.
• Responsible for collecting pricing updates from LKU network.
• Ensure that all changes are communicated to the LKU Network.
• Assist in creation of articles for support on processes, procedures, routines, How To’s and informational articles.
• Troubleshoot and resolve system and order issues.
• Ensure country catalogues are maintained current for all TD/BAs
• Provide or assist in reporting requests on as needed basis.
• Attend Monthly Local Key user meetings held by the Global Key User.
Skills and experience:
• A minimum of two years with IT experience preferred.
• Excellent Analytical skills
• Good Microsoft Suite knowledge
• Excellent Excel knowledge.
• English language require
• Demonstrated team player with a high degree of integrity, credibility, and confidentiality.
• Ability to work independently.
• Self-started and driven individual.
• Basic understanding of End User equipment Asset Management
• Basic understanding of Web Shop functionality
• Ability to maintain inventory, catalogues, materials, pricing, links, and system access.
• Basic troubleshooting skills and issue escalation when needed.
• Maintain team documentation and excel spread sheets – catalogues, masterdata, pricing, logs etc.
• Work in Different SAP environments Acceptance and production
• Work in the SNOW Knowledge Management, Incident and Request Module.
• Participate in monthly Key User Meetings and all other meetings done by the Global Catalogue manager/SCS URS PSKU.
• Provide support during the role out of all EUS products, and maintain updated all documents in the Global Maintenance TeamPlace site.
Duration: According to agreement
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.