For our client we are looking for 2 Agile Coaches
The clients view of the competences of Agile Coaches is inline with the definition by ACI Agile Coach Competency Framework
The following is the minimum requirements for external applicant to the role as agile coach:
• Minimum 3 years experience of working as a Scrum Master with experience from multiple teams.
• Minimum 3 years working as an agile coach
• Basic understanding of Cynefin and complexity
• Comfortable of providing full day trainings
• Understands the essence of coaching.
• Ability to efficiently facilitate a group.
Additional good to have requirements:
• Scrum Alliance Certificate Certified Enterprise (CEC) Coach of Certified Team Coach (CTC) are a plus but not a necessity as competence may exists without the certificate
• Experience and comfortable of working as an agile coach with leaders at all levels
• Experience from working as an agile coach at different industries
Duration: More info coming up
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.