For our client we are looking for a Agile Coach
Our customer is a major company within the automotive industry that wants to meet the continuous demands of software in their vehicles from both a volume and complexity perspective. They are now looking for an agile coach to help them in defining efficient ways of working. Challenges lies in the complexity growth in SW&HW and the number of coming projects. They have recently started an Agile Release Train (ART) for enabling tools. The main responsibilities for you will be:
• Drive/Support PMT Agile Release Train Management
• Guide teams working with product structure configuration and complexity
• Support concept studies
• Recognized as a go-to person re configuration and how to structure the product.
• Secure succession by proactively provide mentoring and coaching.
• Deliver education material and carry through education.
• Establish/maintain network(s) within the area to increase knowledge about configuration and Product structure.
• Establish/maintain research network towards companies, academia when needed
• Follow and participate when necessary in standardization work.
• Follow and participate when necessary in seminars, conferences.
• Minimum Master Degree or equivalent within relevant field.
• 10+ years of experience in Development,
• Demonstrated capability and willingness to teach/coach/mentor
• Documented high level of communication skill and presentation techniques
• Demonstrated initiative and capability to drive project.
• Experience of tool chains
• Experience of project management, including agile methods (e.g. Scrum), configuration management, test management, and QA.
• Ability to drive, motivate and convince. Easy to communicate with people
• Fluent in English
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.