For our client we are looking for a Software Developer
We are looking for a Software Developer with experience of C++ programming in the area of mobile networks. You will join the unit that develops software that controls, supervises and analyzes the base station functionality that enables mobile networks around the world. We are looking for a driven consultant that can work independently as well as cooperate with others. You will be involved in development of a wide range of innovative software products. Our customer works in agile ways and you will join a cross functional team that covers Systemization, Software design and Verification. You will be developing software from customer requirement to delivery, primarily using C++ and Java. You and your team will be responsible for end-to-end solutions for Radio Base Station features.
• Bachelor or Master of Science (e.g Science within Electrical Engineering, Data Communication, Computer Science and Engineering, Software Engineering of Distributed Systems, Engineering Physics) or equivalent formal education.
• Good English and collaboration skills are important, Swedish is preferred
• Previous experience of working in Swedish company
• Agile development experience
• Good C++ knowledge and experience
• Able to understand Software architecture
• Experience from different test tools
Duration: According to agreement
Work load: 100%
Working language: English, Swedish is preferred
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.