For our client we are looking for a Attribute Leader
As an Attribute Leader at Electrical Performance you will develop and secure electrical performance requirements (with focus on electrical HW design) throughout the projects. The Electrical Performance group are the electrical HW design competence centre team, considered as the automotive electrical HW expert team.
• You will develop requirements based on annual activities such as; lessons learned, technology intelligence, field data analysis, competitor car benchmarking and participation in standardisation activities in early phases
• From project start you will secure requirement fulfilment by cascading requirements, following requirement fulfilment from design areas, their documentation, FMEA, hardware joint review and verification result to our own complete vehicle verification
• During the project you will be involved in requirements balancing i.e. to evaluate conflict of interests with other attribute areas and find the best solution for Volvo Car Group and report the status.
• Have continuous contact with the project to report the status
• Support the organisation in electrical HW design
● BSc in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
● Several years’ experience from HW development of electronics or electrical distribution system for automotive
● Experience from requirements development and leading design tasks
● Solid knowledge of car technologies in general
● Skills in analytical tools (e.g. FMEA, Six Sigma)
● Fluent in English, written and spoken
● Driving license B
● Knowledge in applicable automotive standards and legal demands regarding electrical safety is meritorious
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.