On behalf of our client we are looking for a Backlog Manager / Technical Product Owner
A Backlog Manager or a Technical PO has the following tasks and responsibilities:
● Define and execute the technical roadmap, together with the team, and with business
and technical stakeholders.
● Interact and work side by side with a team of developers on a daily basis, facilitate daily
standup and planning meetings, and drive continuous improvement.
● Work on the team’s backlog to break down features into detailed user stories. Create,
update and prioritise tasks and projects, balancing needs of both business stakeholders,
● Manage & coordinate with other managers and stakeholders to ensure that the team
prioritizes and delivers the most important and most valuable features, make sure they
are not blocked by other deliveries, and that your team is not blocking other teams.
● Support and/or manage release planning, and keep systems, tools and documentation
● Manage team planning, progress reporting, and KPI collation.
●BA/BS in a technical education program.
● Experience from and predisposition for agile development with Scrum/Kanban,
especially in medium-sized to large enterprise organisations
● Proven technical skills, ability to understand architectural and technical challenges
involved in building data-intensive systems & applications.
● Speak, read and write English at a professional level
● Proven people and communication skills, ability to bridge the gap between highly
technical engineers and non-technical business stakeholders, as well as liaising across
technical teams and with project management.
● Ability to enhance the efficiency of a development team through agile processes, team
motivation, and project coordination.
● Proven ability to work in organisations with development spread across multiple
locations and cultures.
● A strong sense of responsibility and a desire to take ownership, and proactively work to
solve challenges as they arise.
The following would give you an advantage for this position:
● Experience of marketing technology or web analytics.
● Experience working with, or in close proximity to, distributed systems and cloud-based,
● Hands-on development experience.
Start: oct/beginning nov
Duration: 6 months opion for extension
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.