For our client we are looking for a Business Administrative Assistant with high integrity and good communication skills.
To be successful in this role you need to be able to work independently, be customer oriented, an excellent planner as well as an excellent team player.
Our client is looking for a candidate with prior experience of administrative work and excellent MS Office skills. Fluency in English and Swedish, both orally and written.
• Be responsible for analysing the time schedule for the Director and take action when prioritisation/ corrective measures are necessary.
• Be responsible for planning and co-ordination of Directors meetings.
• Assist Director and senior managers; plan, co-ordinate and prioritise queries and information and undertake actions independently if necessary.
• Actively participate in the development of administrative processes.
• Coordinate, prioritize and accomplish approval requests that require Directors approval.
• Member of the Management team
• Plan and execute action related to operations
A Business Administrative Assistant has the mandate to develop, secure and achieve above mentioned task in line with the client Objectives
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Work load: 100%
Working language: English and Swedish
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.