For our client we are looking for a Business Architect support FCPP CAD/vPDM
The section PDM & CAD has the assignment to establish a cross functional Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) organisation that supports all main processes within the company.
The responsibility and focus for the organisation is mainly to work with demand and business requirements for processes, methods and IT solutions within the CAD/vPDM area. The key to success is that we through good contacts have gathered big understanding of all needs from the businesses and are able to refine these demands into clear requirements. That requires that we are well aware of our customers way of working in processes and methods and their need of support with IT tools. The next big challenge in the organisation is to move from the current CAD/vPDM platform to a new future platform that will support the core company processes with CAD/vPDM.
You will be part of the factory that develops the CAD/vPDM platform with the role Business Architect in FCPP (Future CAD PDM Platform). Your assignment will be to support the main Business Architect in FCPP with architectural tasks and strategies on the as-is to to-be scenario and in deep knowledge of the new 3DX platform. This to assure that the FCPP project gets the best conditions to be successful.
• Wide and relatively deep knowledge of 3DX (width before depth) to be able to discuss the mapping As-Is <=> To-be
• Support in basic architecture work with:
o the logical data model (ie R-F-L, not system technical)
o Cross-functional view including “Sales-Design-Production-Service”
• Support in modelling the Target Architecture:
o Information Flow Description
o Functional descriptions
o System & Infrastructure on a high level
• Administratively coordinate the FCPP Architect Group:
o Writing protocols
o Making notes
o Follow up on activities
Duration: At least 2019
Work load: 100%
Working language: Swedish
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.