BUSINESS CONTROLLER, DATA LOVER or NUMBER CRUNCHER whatever you call yourself, look this way! We are now looking for an experienced Business Controller for a temporary position to help us drive a cost-conscious IT operation culture. You will be an essential partner in taking our analytic capabilities to the next level and influence the company through financial insight. Above all, your work will impact value for every dollar spent!
The division serves a global organization and are mainly seated in Stockholm, Hong Kong and New York. They are all passionate about what they do, and move forward with high impact projects at a high pace. Learning and improving is part of our daily routine, and you will be free to develop your own skills and ways of working here.
You will be a part of a high-performing and experienced controller team reporting to the Division Business Controller. As a controller you work with a wide varity of tasks, besides supporting in budgeting and forecasting and provide deviation reports to management you will also be an essential participant in developing our ways of working with service costing, international invoicing, cost optimization and portfolio management. As a Business Controller you work closely together with many different roles and leaders within the organization and your ability to communicate financial matters in an easy-to-understand manner will be essential for your success.
• Work with financial planning, follow-up and budgeting of IT costs and resources, together with Division Business Controller, Section Managers, Project Managers and other stakeholders.
• Communicate on all financial matters and provide training’s within financial management and financial awareness within the organization.
• Undertake proactive analysis and investigations which contribute to our efficiency and cost consciousness.
• Participate in IT Service pricing work
• Support project leaders in cost calculation/business case work
• Support procurement leaders regarding financial requirements when negotiating new IT contracts
• Control of routines, for example those relating to invoice handling and purchase orders
• Participate in the development of the processes and routines for the controlling function within IT.
• Contribute to the development and acceptance testing of the tools and system used by the IT Department for financial planning, budget and follow-up.
You have a relevant university degree and you have a qualified experience as an IT Business Controller or an equivalent experience from financial and business analysis in an IT/ technical environment. Preferably have you gotten your experience from a larger company in a global context, where you have worked in IT-related projects. It is meriting if you have experience from IT-service pricing and charge-back models, cost optimization work or international invoicing.
• Experienced in using tools for financial budgeting and follow-up
• Strong communication- and relationship building skills (English and Swedish)
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to have a helicopter view as well as understand the details when needed
• You like working in a changing environment
• You are curious and pro-active and have a drive to constantly improve
• You take responsibility
• You are a team player
Work load: 100%
Working language: Swedish and English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.