For our client we are looking for a Business planner to the team in Kista.
This will be a key role in the Business Control and Planning team supporting the Nordic and Baltic markets. The role will be largely responsible for controlling pricing in the Market Unit: communicating price-related information, managing the pricing process, ensuring KAMs correctly maintain quarterly pricing and co-ordination of the Special Price Request process in the pricing tool. The role will also work closely with the MU Senior Business Controller to ensure all activities and pricing are correctly reflected in the financial forecast.
– Experience of finance/controlling in a consumer product led business
– Experience of pricing
– Advanced Excel (Pivots, VLOOKUPS etc)
– Experience working with sales and marketing teams (business partnering)
Personal and Education:
– Degree educated
– Finance Qualification
To be successful in the role we believe that you have:
Strong work ethics, are action and results oriented, a strong team player and that you are
able to prioritize and meet deadlines
Duration: Open end date
Location: Kista, Stockholm, Sweden
Work load: 100 %
Working language: Swedish/ English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.