For our client we are looking for a Business solution manager
Global Expansion is responsible for design, draw, build new stores and manage the existing store portfolio. For this to work we need reliable system and processes in place.
We are looking for a Business solution manager that can work closely with our business process owners and be accountable for our IT deliveries in terms of projects and maintenance. Primary focus will be to secure our IT deliveries and budget accordingly but also manage a business support team for expansions core systems. The person should have experience in leading people/projects and knowledge around how IT can help organizations as well as general understanding of the system development process.
• Manage the ordering and accountable for the delivery of IT solutions, in other words driving the IT development from a business perspective
• Manage business & education support on-site and off shore
• Coordinate business needs and prioritization for business intelligence
• Working towards keeping system roadmaps up to date together with stakeholders
• Making sure the system development process is executed including acceptance testing and business verification.
• Coordinating budget for IT investments
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English
• Knowledge in system development process
• Knowledge in business intelligence
• Leadership experience and a broad background preferably in the area between business and IT.
• Experience in budget process
• MS Office
• Service minded
• Fast learner
Working language: English and Swedish
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.