For our client we are looking for a Change Order Coordinator
Together with other engineers around the world, you and your team will create innovative human-centric car technology that makes life less complicated and more enjoyable for people. Are you interested in design and connected car technology?
The section Product Documentation is in total approximately 80 persons within four different groups. We have the responsibility of all releases of models, drawings, parts and product numbers within our clients organization. The department is working closely with both engineering and other projects within our clients organization.
Our client is looking for candidates with a passion for cars that have a logical mindset. You are communicative and you have the courage and the ability to cooperate with several competences.
• Implementing changes and updates in the PDM-system KDP
• Make sure that the parts list and specifications are updated
• Support engineers within different areas
• Working in the system KDP, a mainframe based system which is holding the base data connected to all parts and cars within our clients organization.
• Technical university or equivalent experience
• Experience of product documentation
• Good knowledge of product development and/or manufacturing process
• Knowledge and interest of the structure of the car
• Fluent in English (spoken and written), and preferable in Swedish
• Excellent communication skills
• Very good analytical ability and logical thinking
• Structured and attention to details
• Customer focused
• Engaged and encouraging people
• Drive change and implementation
• Relations oriented
Work load: 100%
Working language: English, Swedish is preferred
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.