For our client we are looking for a Software Developer to work with connected cars, preferably someone with experience of work with stream processing mechanics and/or micro service architecture.
Our client is responsible for the cloud platform and services that provides telematics and infotainment services to the connected cars. The department is also responsible for daily operation of all digital products provided to the Car and its users.
Connected Car will grow its Digital Development capabilities to support new cloud functions needed for Autonomous Drive, Electrical Propulsion and many Customer facing digital products. Additionally the continuously growth of the number of connected cars and the increased Security and Privacy focus brings new demand to the cloud platform. The development and operation is performed in close collaboration with both our internal design departments and external suppliers in a dynamic and international environment.
The right candidate is delivery focused, pro-active and able to work under unclear or rapidly changing conditions. You should be a strong, driven, highly communicative person that is not afraid of getting your hands dirty.
You should be technically skilled with both interest and experience of new technologies. If those are in the areas of stream processing and/or micro service architecture, we can also consider candidates with less work experience. The candidate should have a broad competence ranging from hands-on development to the mentioned skills below.
– Stream processing mechanics
– Micro service architecture
– Experience with some of Spring Boot, Kafka, Docker
– Realtime systems development
– Event-driven and reactive development
– DevOps experience
– Agile experience and understanding
– Cloud and virtualization experience
– Communication networks and Integration Architecture/Patterns
– Great understanding of the software development life-cycle, software development frameworks, and the integration of security at the different phases of development
– Excellent analytical skills
– IT security
– Geospatial processing
– Communication, facilitation and presentation skills
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.