Our client is now looking for a Content Manager to join their Residential Join Squad. A recruiting process for this role is already in place.
The Squad is an agile and autonomous unit with a broad set of skills including Conversion and Product Insight experts, Developers, UX and Content Managers. Specifically, the Join Squad focuses on building a world-class checkout flow to easily convert visitors though all digital channels into satisfied customer.
The Content Manager plays a key role in this team and is in charge of producing “easy to understand” copy that will guide the customers in their purchase experience Content Manager will also update the E-commerce platform with meaningful product information.
To fit this role, you must:
• Have mother tongue level Swedish with excellent spelling, grammar, and punctuation
• Have at least 3 years of experience as digital content manager for E-commerce or similar role, preferably in Telecom or IT sector
• Have previous experience with Epi Server CMS
• Be familiar with Magento or similar E-commerce platforms
• Be able to simplify complex product descriptions and lift their most relevant benefits instead of focusing on features
• Be able to produce copy with a given tone of voice
• Familiarity with software as Photoshop and Office
• Be familiar with scrum and agile methodologies, preferably within web development and in complex organizations
• Understand our clients and genuinely care for their satisfaction
• Be able to manage and edit pictures, images and videos
Knowledge or experiences in web analytics, conversion, UX or coding would be appreciated as well as an interest in the telecom industry.
Duration: 3 months with possibility for prolonging
Work load: 100%
Working language: Swedish and English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.