On behalf of our client we are looking for a Consultant that will creat a report for planned construction and infrastructure investments in Skåne Region 2019-2035
Construction and infrastructure industry is growing in Sweden. Therefore, we receive more and more enquiries from foreign construction companies, investors, entrepreneurs, consultants, suppliers, real estate developers about entering Swedish construction and real estate market.
The aim of this report is to provide with the overview of Skåne construction and real estate market focusing on planned construction and infrastructure investments in 33 municipalities in Skåne for the period of 2019-2035.
This report will be presented to potential foreign companies and investors during our marketing activities in order to attract (foreign direct investments) FDI and new establishments to Region Skåne.
Content of the report
– Total investments planned, categories of investments, comparison with previous years, prognosis for 2019-2035, comparison among 33 municipalities as well as on national level
– Planned Construction projects/development areas in Skåne (such as Norra Hamnen, Hyllie, Kuststaden Trelleborg, Brunnshög in Lund, Karlslund in Landskrona, DrottningH, H+, Hammar bostadsområde in Kristianstad, Malmo Industrial Park, Trelleborg harbour, etc) with facts & figures (timeline of the projects, different phases, investment volume, companies involved, project owner, size of the project, etc)
– Planned Infrastructure projects in Skåne (hospitals in Lund, Malmö, Helsingborg, Train stations, railways, airport etc.)
– Planned projects in Harbours (Ystad, Trelleborg, Malmo etc)
– Detail planned land in 33 municipalities for logistics/industry, commercial property, residential property
Summarize statistics available, earlier studies and research, public information available. All information sources have to be indicated accordingly. Most information is available free of charge.
The final scope and content is to be discussed and decided in consent with the client.
The work will start in the beginning of November 2018. When the agreement is signed between the two partners a detailed activity plan is created. The work is expected to be delivered on time and not exceeding the agreed upon working hours.
It´s ok to deliver an offer in Swedish but the final report should be delivered in English.
The date for delivery of the final report is set in agreement with the consultant, but no later than 15th of December 2018.
• Experience within construction, real estate, infrastructure reports
• Provide CV´s for the participants of the project.
Requirement on cost specification
An estimation of work hours and other costs is required.
Travelcosts, daily allowances and other costs must be included.
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.