For our client we are looking for a Customs Expert
Customs Expert needed for support with ongoing projects in Gothenburg.
Our customer is going through significant change programs and Customs is directly affected in a number as well as driver a number of other changes on the global level. Projects ongoing include “Origin calculation and documentation”, “Brexit”, “Logistics Flexibility”, “Centralised Clearance”, “IT Globalisation”, “New Car launches” etc. To ensure the successful completion of the projects the existing team will need augmenting over the next coming year. Important for this position is that the person chosen must be experienced, focused on delivering and ready to contribute from day 1. This is not a training assignment.
* Project Management experience
* Extensive knowledge of Customs legislation (min. EU Legislation, Global exposure a plus)
* Experience in the inter-dependency and connection between Customs and logistics operations
* Practical customs understanding
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.