For our client we are looking for a Cyber Security Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced IT Security Project Manager with documented experience of driving Information and IT Security projects in global organizations with a multi-vendor environment. The assignment will be to manage a project that will lead to an improved Cyber Security Program and will include a global roll-out of an Endpoint Detection and Response solution, managed Security Incident and Event Management and Security Operation Center (SIEM & SOC) solutions and roll-out of a new Security Awareness Training Platform. The candidate will be report to the project steering group members, CIO and Information Security Director. The assignment will include managing internal resources as well as resources at the clients IT service providers. The assignment will include creating a project plan and to work in line with the the client’s project management methodology, PPS.
Assignment time: 9-12 months, starting asap
Tasks – What shall be done?
– Create a project plan for the overall Cyber Security Program project as well as for a number of subprojects and ensure that all Audit issues are addressed in the plans.
– Execute the project plans with the help of a limited number of internal resources and resources at the service suppliers.
– Regularly report all progress and risks to the project steering group.
– Ensure that newly discovered cyber security issues outside the project plans are documented and raised to the Information Security Director.
– Experience in Project Management
– Documented experience of managing Cyber Security projects, using PPS, in a multi-vendor environment.
– Good general knowledge of Cyber Security.
– Security Awareness Training
– Security Incident Management and Response
Duration: 9-12 months
Work load: 50 % However in the startup phase it is probably closer to 100% for 2-3 months.
Working language: Swedish and English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.