For our client we are looking for a Data Specialist
We are looking for a Data Specialist to work in the Connected Car and UX area at our customers company. You will be responsible for the data strategy for the connected cars and brands our customer design. It is necessary for you to support multiple projects in different phases of project cycles, from early stage requirements through launch phase project execution. You will work with both internal resources and suppliers to ensure that the platform meets the needs of all stakeholders.
Responsibilities and tasks:
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/datasystems
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
• Support brand customer discussions
• Work with potential suppliers and in-house teams on data collection
• Ensure compliance to GDPR and other applicable standards
• Drive and encourage a culture of data-driven decisions.
• Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst, helping other organizations transition to become truly analytical
• Certification on Business Analysis (e.g. CBAP, PMI-PBA)
• Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
• Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
• Strong business centric analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
• BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or StatisticsAt least 10 years of experience in enterprise IT solutions, preferably including cloud, front-end and back-end.
• Preference for a knowledge of Infotainment and vehicle connectivity solutions
• Native or bilingual proficiency in English. Swedish
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.