For our client we are looking for a Data Storage Designer.
Do you want be a part of developing one of the worlds most advanced Cloud Data Server solutions.
Currently we are looking for Data Storage competence who can be part our developing and certification team.
The data server is used by mobile operators to host mobile network elements and applications. It enables operators to handle the fast growing number of network elements and applications in an efficient manner.
• BS/BA in Computer Science or other related field
• 2-3 years of hands on corresponding experience
• Business and customer focused mindset
• Good communication and networking skills in English
• Good understanding of the lean and agile principles as well as flexibility in dealing with changing situations
We also appreciate if a candidate has:
• MSc in Computer Science or other related field
• Excellent communication skills; strong analytical skills and a solution driven approach
• Readiness to work and thrive in a rapidly changing business landscape
Data Storage Developer
• Candidates MUST have excellent knowledge in Data Storage design experience from (2-3 years)
• Solution integration experience with complex systems including multiple external systems, internal systems, application, cloud, and device.
• Experience in open source data storage communities e.g. Nexenta.
Duration: 1 year – with strong possibility for contract extensions
Location: Karlstad -or- Kista
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.