For our client we are looking for a DBA
We are looking for a Database Administrator to help supporting Developer teams in one or more Customer Programs in the DBA area – implementing and maintaining Database(s) for a dedicated application or an application portfolio. The main tasks are data base design, technical construction, implementation, tuning, availability and performance.
– You will mainly be involved in managing Oracle, postgreSQL and MongoDB Databases.
– You will be involved in discussion with the different programs and teams regarding their needs and guide them to a suitable solution .
– You will be working together with the teams and architect(s) to create new solutions and secure our deliveries.
• You have a bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science with few years of experience in Database Administration.
• Experience in handling PostgreSQL & MongoDB database in production
• Experience in Handling Oracle 11g/12c Database in production
• Experience in Liquibase (or similar)
• Experience from High Availability design
• Several year’s documented experience from assignments in projects as an application database administrator, database design, database change management and information lifecycle management strategies
• Experience in business critical and complex environments with autonomous components
• Experience with Unix/Linux common tools, (shell, grep, awk, less, wget, curl, etc.)
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.