For our client Tieto we are looking for a DevOps Specialist.
Be part of developing an IoT (Internet Of Things) connectivity platform for mobile operators to provide M2M connectivity towards enterprises. It enables operators to address new revenue streams from a vast variety of devices while simplifying the process and reducing the cost of connecting them in order to benefit from economies of scale. The platform provides access to key functionalities including, for example, subscription management, device management and operator and enterprise self-service portals.
• BS/BA in Computer Science or other related field
• 2-3 years of hands on corresponding experience
• Business and customer focused mindset
• Good communication and networking skills in English
• Good understanding of the lean and agile principles as well as flexibility in dealing with changing situations
We also appreciate if the candidate has:
• MSc in Computer Science or other related field
• Excellent communication skills; strong analytical skills and a solution driven approach
• Readiness to work and thrive in a rapidly changing business landscape
The DevOps specialist will be working with administration of Kubenetes and clusters in a cloud environment.
• Experience in Micro-services, Containers and Orchestration of containers is required.
• Candidates MUST have excellent knowledge in DevOPs, including Kubernetes and Ansible.
• Candidates MUST have experience from (5+ years) development projects
The candidate should have experience in the following:
• Basic networking skills
• Linux systems administration skills
• At least one of the following scripting languages, Python, Bash, Node.js, Go
• Dell HW blades: IP setup, Disks RAID
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.