For our client we are looking for a DevOps Technician
We are looking for an experienced technician to a integration competence center who is passionate about integrations. This assignment is aimed for maintaining our WMQ platform. You may also be experienced in integration technologies such as Biztalk, SQL and familiar with different HA patterns like SQL AG and windows clustering.
The integration competence center is a key part of an IT environment and maintaining and developing systems integrations. They serve all IT-divisions, as well as a few external partners with their integration platforms. For our client´s business processes to work, it is important that the integrations and deliveries from their integration competence center are stable and of high quality. In this role you will very much contribute to this quest.
You will become a part of a great agile team with competent colleagues who are passionate working together to deliver smart solutions. The team manage and create new .net applications both on premise and in Azure. Deliverables will be linked to any of our integration platforms like WMQ, Azure Logical Apps, Azure API Management and BizTalk. The team contributes to other teams with custom built applications, components, services and senior development skills. The development process and continuous delivery process are also maintained by the team.
The job of an Technician comes with lots of responsibility – and lots of fun!
• Maintain, troubleshoot and tune our WMQ platforms, and may also include tasks related to MS Biztalk and SQL Server.
• Have close collaboration with our delivery teams for integration challenges and solutions.
Just like everyone at this company, we believe you are a social, open, communicative, sales-minded and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
Your skills include:
• Deep knowledge of IBM WMQ
• Good knowledge of Windows 2016 Server, Active Directory Services, Clustered environments
• Good Admin knowledge of SQL Server 2016 with availability groups
• Knowledge about LANs, WANs, VPNs
• Comfortable in English and preferably also in Swedish
It’s a merit if you have knowledge of the topics below:
• Powershell scripting
• MS BizTalk administrator
• Backup technologies
• MSMQ queue managers
• Good ability in communicating problems and solutions
• Ability to work with external application teams, cross functional teams.
Work load: 100%
Working language: Swedish and English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.