For our client we are looking for a Java developer
We are looking for a driven Java developer to work with connected vehicles and services in our customers IT development team. You will be joining an agile and delivery focused team doing custom development and service delivery as well as taking on research/investigative tasks and proof of concept development.
The team acts as a shared development pool with several internal projects and business stakeholders placing requirements on it. We are looking for a delivery focused, proactive and flexible individual with a positive attitude that can contribute both in development and cultural influence.
• More than 2 years of experience as Java developer
• Experience with IoC, e.g. Spring
• Experience with relevant version control, build & deploy tooling – Git, Maven, eclipse
• Experience and understanding in development methodology principles (e.g. SAFe, Scrum, Lean, Kanban)
• Experience with test driven development and test automation
• Integration technolgies. JMS/MQ, REST, AMQP, MQTT
• Experience of GUI design and testing
• Clean coding practices
• Information modelling and architecture
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.