For our client we are looking for a Electro mechanic engineer
The consultant will work in an electrical component test lab with preparing vibration tests, mechanical work, work with lab equipment (typical vibrators, thermal chambers, programming and design of life lengt test rigs etc,)
– Hands on person, doer, solution oriented, interest and competence for working with practial things.
– Experience from work as lab technician, production technician or similar.
– Mechanical and electrical-/electronics competence and experience.
– Absolute majority of work and responsibility is practial and hands on.
– Will work closely together with another experienced technician on the same group.
Start date: 2018-10-30
End date: 2019-03-15
Working language: Swedish
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.