For our client we are looking for a Electrical Engineer
In this role as Electronics Product Test and Verification Engineer you need to have experience from electrical verification or/and testing and as part of this you have been working with environmental testing within the following areas:
– Climate testing including cold, dry heat and damp heat.
– EMC testing including surge, fast transient/burst and Radio frequency electromagnetic field.
– Mechanical testing including seismic, vibration and mechanical chock.
Electrical/Electronic Engineering encompasses the planning, design, development, testing, installation and coordination of related activities involving electrical/electronic components and systems, including automation. It also co-ordinates activities internally and with other groups to effectively accomplish objectives requiring knowledge of associated functions and related engineering fields. Use computers and selected programs for such matters as preparing reports and conducting analyses. Independently and leading other engineers, perform various engineering duties requiring the exercise of judgment and application of standard engineering principles and practices, towards set goals. Lead, plan, conduct and coordinate a range of complex engineering activities encompassing one or more engineering disciplines. Serve as consultant to management and customers regarding advanced technical studies, their potential application and the resolution of complex problems. Coordinate major engineering tasks of substantial impact to the Client. Proactively develop and implement measures to improve operations and customer satisfaction
Work load: 100 %
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.