For our client we are looking for a Embedded system architect.
You should have vast experience within embedded system with following qualities:
• Broad problem-solving experience
• Excellent analytical skills
• Experience in building multitier applications, using best practices in software design and coding standards
• Good knowledge of testing methodologies and frameworks
• Experience and practice from using agile working methods
• Positive attitude and be able to cooperate with the team, but also work independently when required.
• Ability to take responsibility and be structured is very important.
• Proficient in written and spoken English, knowledge of Swedish is a big plus.
• Market research and benchmark of the navigation engines available on the market
• Market research and benchmark of the map data available on the market
• Compile/summarize the function requirements from the client (navigation engine, map, user interface, information for other functions and devices, etc.)
• Create contracting/requirement documents for procurement
• Investigate how the requirement for the two components should be formulated and evaluated
• Investigate how to integrate these components into the SW architecture of the instrument cluster (interface, memory needs, etc.)
• Investigate test methods around these components and functions
• GNSS-receiver, where and how (requirement for positioning)
• Update related UF documentation
• Analyze and create solutions for GDPR-related data
• Create a roadmap for technology and function
Duration: Q1 2020
Work load: 100%
Working language: English & Swedish
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.