For our client we are looking for a Escalation / Incident Manager.
As Escalation / Incident Manager you will manage timely resolution of tickets, involving several Outsourcing partners. Your key focus will be on improvement of cooperation between the Vendors and the Business, integrating each vendor and service tower under the same governance with an unified support model, and orchestrating multi-vendor environment to provide timely resolution of tickets.
• Chairing the incident and deviations review meetings
• Provide guidance to the Vendors for the escalated tickets
• Notifying the vendors in the Incident Management process when standards and procedures are not being followed
• Rerouting misdirected incidents that have not been handled in a timely manner
• Coordination with the Incident Resolver Groups regarding escalation issues
• Identifying incidents which need special attention or escalation
We want you to have good technical understanding and a high ability to communicate and prioritize.
We believe you are a social, open, communicative sales-minded and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. And your skills include:
• Experience of working with Outsourcing partners, delivering Incident/Escalation Management
• Technical IT experience, working with Application and/or Infrastructure services
• High-level technical understanding of the entire spectrum of IT services.
• Practical experience and knowledge of ITIL and ITSM
• 5+ years’ experience in similar Incident Management roles
Duration: 3 months (possible extension)
Work load: 100%
Working language: Swedish & English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.