For our client we are looking for a Android Developer
We are looking for an Experienced Senior Android Developer to work with Embedded architecture and development. In this role you will be bridging the world between AutoSAR and the Android UI in embedded Linux and Java. You will be part of an Agile team that provides the user with things like connected services and autonomous drive. You will work with AI, VR, AR, eye tracking concepts and much more to interact with drivers and passengers. Regular travel to Asia will be required
• Develop low-level software for infotainment head unit
• Contribute to and drive world-leading software implementation
• Train and develop other team members
• +8 years’ experience in C/C++ (Linux)
• Several years Java development experience
• Experienced in Android platform development
• You have no problem writing Java, Python, Bash etc when it fits the situation.
• Experience and appreciation of testing, both unit and instrumentation tests.
• Experience with tools like JIRA and Confluence, Git and CI toolchains.
• Multitalented in Linux technologies
• You are passionate about agile concepts and team work.
• Experienced in system models, design patterns and system architecture of embedded systems.
• You like working in an international and intercultural context.
• Native or bilingual proficiency in English.
• You do not only have extensive professional software development experience in, but you also have side-projects that might not be in your CV.
• Experiences in QA strategies and toolchains for low level projects
• Experience of infotainment systems and processes
• Continuous Integration experience
• Version control with Git
• Additional helpful skills include: app development techniques for mobile platforms, system integration and hardware configuration, testing framework for app development.
• Specialized skills or strong interest in AI, VR/AR, Eye tracking, etc.
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.