For our client we are looking for a Sales Administrator Officer.
We are looking for an French speaking Sales Administration Officer to join a team and play a vital role in success for servicing and supporting an European customer base. The responsibility of the team is to handle all the administrative tasks for the spare part orders, from initial contact with the customer, to co-ordination and follow-up of transportation to the customer’s destination. As a Sales Admin Officer you will be a key player in the organisation and for driving customer satisfaction in a direction that aims to increase Service, Performance & Quality. To be successful in this position you need to be a good communicator and have an excellent command in English both written and verbal. You are also fluent in French and can service and support the French speaking customer base in a professional manner, verbally and in writing. Knowledge within the logistics area and IT is an advantage but not a requirement.
Key areas of responsibility for the Sales Administration Officer:
Be the front-line operator in one or more languages (~75% of work)
• Main point of contact for customers & market companies for parts orders and inquiries.
• Respond to incoming orders and queries per phone and e-mail, utilizing a network of colleagues & external partners for support
• Execute order administration tasks in SAP and other internal tools & systems.
• Follow-up on orders, service level agreements and other key measurements.
• Assure that transport to each customer is done in the right time, and at the lowest cost.
• Work in close cooperation with the European market companies & internal departments
Be the second-line operator in one or more of the following areas (~25% of work)
• Issue purchase orders and follow up on deliveries from suppliers
• Preventive housekeeping of pending orders via our IT systems and reporting tools
• Participate in Daily Management and other activities to constantly improve the operation
• Responsible for driving and maintaining our Quality Management System (QMS)
As a person you are service minded, result oriented and can easily and on a detailed level understand work instructions, work processes and administrative tools. Communication has to be pro-active, fast and accurate. You will work independently and together with others towards set goals. You have excellent communication and networking skills, customer service being your leading star. You have the ability to take initiatives and drive for changes. You are a team-player and enjoy co-operating with others to solve the work tasks in the most efficient way
Start: 2018-11-12 or 2018-11-19
Duration: 6 months
Work load: 100%
Working language: French and English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.