For our client we are looking for a Software Developer
We are looking for a front-end software Engineer to take on the responsible for developing front end, possibly full stack, software for consumer facing products and e-commerce solutions across more than 80 countries. Your responsibilities will include rapid development of prototypes/concepts, and regular product development.
We are looking for someone with experience of quickly developed prototypes and catalyzed product development. Hands on developer experience with front-end/full stack experience. Experienced with agile development.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 3 years work experience developing front-end software
• Strong software design skills and knowledge of design patterns
• Expertise in and experience developing consumer-facing products
• Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies and associated tools (Jira)
• Experience as a front-end software engineer, designing and creating code, and served as a tech lead.
• Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS along with authoring tools
• Understanding of Service Oriented Architectures
• Experience of SiteCore or CMS development important.
• Experience developing code with AWS, Google App Engine, Azure, or other major cloud providers
• Ability to do technical interviewing, to assist with building a highly functioning team of software engineers.
• A passion for cars and developments in the auto industry
• Full-stack development experience is a big plus (e.g. developing back-end REST services)
• Understanding of CMS systems, such as Drupal and SiteCore
• Understanding of Microsoft .NET and Azure technologies
• Experience developing mobile applications
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.