For our client we are looking for a Health, Safety and Environment Specialist.
As HSE Specialist, you will support, guide and lead our teams to improve our HSE performance. You will provide guidance by supporting the implementation of Directives and Guidelines, by applying in-depth knowledge and by monitoring our performance through KPI’s. The execution and support by performing audits will be part of your work as well. This is your opportunity to be a part of the development of a new organization executing complex projects in the railway industry, with focus on upgrades.
We offer you to be involved in the planning and execution of the design, production and support of operations with a number of different partners, both intern and extern. You will be a main part with a great possibility to influence our performance in the domain of Health, Safety and Environment.
– You have proven experiences in the area of Health, Safety and Environment and in supporting organizations and teams to monitor and improve the HSE performance.
– A deep knowledge in the area of Electrical Safety and of the relevant regulations in this area is required.
– You hold a degree in electrical, control or mechanical engineering, or you have comparable experiences.
– To succeed in this role you have about 5 years of relevant experience of similar positions.
– Fluency in English and Swedish is a must, whereas proficiency in German is advantageous.
– We highly value your high level of flexibility and strong drive for results, combined with planning and organizational skills. Not to mention the fact that you know how to prioritize to reach results.
– You have great communication skills.
– Experience in railways (rolling stocks)
Work load: 100%
Working language: English/Swedish
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.