For our client we are looking for a
We are looking for an experienced HR Specialist to work with HR, specifically Compensation & Benefits (C&B) at our customers company. In this role you will take central role in C&P structures, processes and policies. You will be working with Compensation management, including job evaluation and base salary management.
Other tasks are:
• Incentive management including short-term incentives (STI), long-term incentives (LTI)
• Employee benefits including pension and insurances
• Driving and developing C&B processes and policies
• Administration and HR Analytics
We are looking for someone with both competence and courage to set a new market standard for C&B offers as a way to create a great and globally attractive organization. To do so we see that you have very good understanding of different HR areas and the interconnectedness between them. This day will range from one day present C&B strategies for the board and the other day you will administer the benefit program, this demands someone who embraces both complex and more administrative tasks.
• Several years of experience working with C&B
• Experienced in conducting benchmark analysis, gathering powerful market intelligence and providing insightful and constructive advice on STI/LTI incentive programs.
• Good foundation in labor law, are comfortable in interpreting Swedish collective agreements and are familiar with Swedish pension schemes and insurances.
• Software and IT: Microsoft Office, especially Excel and outlook
Duration: 6 months
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.