For our client we are looking for a Infrastructure Delivery Manager
We are looking for an experienced Engineer to work with Identity Management in one of our customers global teams based both in Gothenburg and abroad. They deal with, among other things, personal and organizational items and synchronize information from numerous sources to a number of target environments. Our customer uses a large installation of mainly Microsoft and IBM identity and security products and .Net/Java/Java Script code but the area is expanding with more platforms.
Our customer is currently looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer with skills and experiences in the identity management area that can participate in the daily work to deliver a high quality service to external customers. They are performing large transformation projects where Microsoft cloud security and IBM ISIM management components are the foundation for future high-end cloud security and identity management platform.
As Senior IDM engineer you will perform the following activities:
• Identity Management-related operations and maintenance
• Able to perform the typical tasks of an operations engineer, including:
Installation and configuration, Optimization, Software and system administration, Monitoring and analysis of monitoring statistics, Change implementation, Troubleshooting and root cause analysis, Process execution tasks
• Interact with IDM developers, other operations engineers and technical architects to support the analysis and design of feature requests and integrations between IDM services and other systems/applications.
• Assist with performing technical qualifications of new requests in collaboration with IDM developers.
• Take responsibility for competence sharing within the team for continuous competence development.
• Take responsibility for the overall quality of all delivered work, and takes an active role in the ensuring the stability and performance of the system.
• Able to autonomously perform root cause analysis, support tasks or general configuration and optimization of the system.
– Knowledge and have experience in Identity and Access Management technology including multiple tools like MS FIM, IBM ISIM, Azure AD, SAML, etc , experience in the programming area like .Net, java and Java Script is a bonus.
– You must have experience in infrastructure, preferably from large installations and be familiar with AD, AD-LDS, LDAP, IBM components like Web Sphere, DB2, TDS, MS-SQL and SSIS, etc. infrastructure components.
– English is a requirement.
Duration: 6 months
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.