For our client we are looking for a Infrastructure Developer
We are looking for an Integration Infrastructure Developer to take on the role as Infrastructure Development Professional (IDP) at our customers company working with IT Infrastructure. Our customer is looking to expand their existing set of services for the customer base, evolving and exciting and it belongs to an important and expanding set of services for our customer base. In addition to further enhance the existing portfolio of products there is also a big need for additional services within mobile integration, cloud services, API management, Internet of Things (IoT) etc. It will be important to have an understanding and insight in all lifecycle areas. Tasks in the assignment:
• The mission of the IDP working with Service Design is to design and develop infrastructure services, including software, hardware and all related documentation.
• The IDP in Service Design mainly works within the processes related to design/development of the services and developing the architecture of the integration solutions.
• The services are most often delivered to service transition and service operation to be used to support customers.
• The IDP working in Service Transition will develop solutions together with customers as well as driving the implementation of those.
• The IDP will be the third level support for the services developed by the service design group.
• The IDP defines how a service should be used and configured.
• The IDP in service design and service transition works together around release planning of the service objects. The IDP mainly works within the processes related to the setup of the runtime services.
• The IDP manages lifecycle activities to continuously improve the technical services in order to meet requirements such as design corrections, quality improvements, new functionality, maintainability, efficiency, performance, security, availability and IT service continuity
• The integration infrastructure includes messaging software as IBM MQ and VCOM, Broker technologies such as IBM Integration BUS , gateways such IBM DataPower and a number of more technologies
o Several years of programming experience in either c, c++, C#, Java or XSLT
o Deep knowledge of one of the operating systems z/OS, IBMi, OpenVMS or Linux is a plus
o Deep knowledge of one of the DB technologies DB2, Oracle or SQL Server is a plus
o Experience in Integration products such as IBM MQ, IBM Integration Bus and IBM DataPower
o Basic understanding how to work as an Application Architect.
o Skills to lead global activities and small projects
o Able to perform presentations and conducting educations
o Able to work both in teams and independent
o Passion for the job and ambition to work within the area for many years
o English & Swedish proficient both spoken and written
o Experience in information technology security is a plus
Duration: According to agreement
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.