For our client Tieto we are looking for an IoT Scrum Master with Java EE experience.
Do you want be a part of developing one of the worlds most used IoT (Internet Of Things) connectivity platform for M2M devices ?
Currently we are looking for Java EE sw developers who can be part our developing team, developing the future of IoT.
The platform is used by mobile operators to provide M2M connectivity towards large and small enterprises. It enables operators to handle connectivity, traffic, administration and billing of M2M device. The platform provides access to key functionalities including, for example, subscription management, device management and operator and enterprise self-service portals.
• BS/BA in Computer Science or other related field
• 2-3 years of hands on corresponding experience
• Business and customer focused mindset
• Good communication and networking skills in English
• Good understanding of the lean and agile principles as well as flexibility in dealing with changing situations
We also appreciate it if the candidate has:
• MSc in Computer Science or other related field
• Excellent communication skills; strong analytical skills and a solution driven approach
• Readiness to work and thrive in a rapidly changing business landscape
Candidates MUST have:
– Excellent knowledge in Java and Java EE
– Experience from being a Scrum Master, at least 3 years
– Experience from (2+ years) development projects
– Solution integration experience with complex systems including multiple external systems, internal systems, application, cloud, and device.
The candidate should also have experience in the following:
• Strong Java EE experience: Java EE 7 and EE 8
• API design and development, REST, Spring, etc
• Script experience: Perl, Python, Bash
• Portal / UX development experience with Java, e.g. Vaadin, Akka,
• Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
• Test Automation, Junit/Robot
• Apache Karaf, Apache Camel
• Automation tools: Ansible
• Cloud solutions, e.g. Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services is a merit
• Containers , e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift is a merit
Duration: 1 year with good extension possibilities
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.