For our client we are looking for a Analytics Architect
We are looking for an IT analytics architect to leverage our customer’s established architecture discipline to help ensure that business strategies align with what our customer regards as the powerful capabilities of analytics to achieve business objectives consistently and cost-effectively. The responsibilities in this assignment will be:
• Integrating a modern big data analytics platform with an existing data warehouse
• Comfortable in taking part and solve constraints arise from the inevitable limitations with respect to budgets, schedules, skills, and current environments in the Analytics area.
• Analyze, shape, and prioritize Analytics requirements as well as ensure they are implemented within current constraints from infrastructure to front end solution.
• Assure implementations satisfy current requirements and support future needs
• Integrating a new generation of tools within the existing environments
• Drive and facilitate change that need to be done and persuade the organization what need to be done.
• Experience of commercial on-premises solution
• Experience of cloud-based solutions
• comfortable setting requirement for underlying infrastructure needs
• Know how to setup a data lake and maintain it
• Familiar with consider security, usability, and stability. Analytics architects plans, design, and monitor these key characteristics of the analytics platform to help ensure that it complies with enterprise standards and that it performs adequately as additional analytics solutions are implemented.
• Machine learning concepts and implementation
• R and python
• Sparks and Hadoop
• Fluent in English, spoken and written
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.