For our client we are looking for a IT-Project Manager
Are you looking for a new exciting challenge? We need to strengthen our team with a IT-Project manager!
Service area Interior supports the Expansion department with tools required to manage the store expansion. Interiors responsibility is to create the most commercial stores in a cost-efficient way and at the pace that the expansion goals require. This work includes development and design of interior products, planning and layout of each individual store and purchase of the interior products (Noncommercial goods).
We are now looking for a project manager for an implementation/roll-out project with at least 5 years of similar experience. The project aims to globally implement a new solution used within store life cycle management and decommission the current legacy system. The project will be responsible for ensuring implementation both of new the product as well coordination and alignment of changes to be done within other applications in the current IT-landscape. The new solution is a SaaS delivered by a supplier based in U.S.
We are looking for a senior IT-project manager with superior communication, planning and collaboration skills that can in close collaboration with the business project manager take a full ownership of the project deliverables.
• General: IT Project Management within software. This is a joint project together with business where you are expected to team up with the business project manager and manage the project together.
• Governance: Ability to establish project governance and facilitate governance activities.
• Work Planning: Ability to enable right methodology/approach to accomplish timely completion of project deliverables.
• Scope and Requirements Management: Ability to define how project scope and requirements will be managed, controlled, verified, and communicated to project teams and stakeholders.
• Reporting: Ability to enable right generation, collection and distribution of project progress and status information to project stakeholders as well as taking corrective action as necessary
• Resources: Ability to manage the human resources aspect of project. E.g. organization, defining roles and responsibilities, resource plan, providing feedback.
• Issue & Risk Management: Ability to enable technique to identify, analyze, track, manage, and resolve project issues and risks as well as dependencies.
• Collaboration: Ability to leverage others (suppliers, people, group, services, capabilities) to achieve maximum project results.
• Budget: Ability to manage and optimize the project budget.
• Contract management: Ability to steer and follow-up supplier based on contracts and agreements.
• Experience of PPS or similar project management framework
• Strong capabilities to produce, package and present information.
• Strong leader that have the capability to work both on an operative and strategic level
• Experience of IWMS systems and processes
• Cloud based applications
• Enterprise integrations methods for e.g. Biztalk and webservices/api’s
You as a person are:
• You must be flexible, highly motivated and be able to question the solution and think out of the box.
• You are good both in speech and writing in Swedish and English.
• You are thorough, but flexible in mind.
• You have attention to details, but without losing the general picture.
• You are a team player and enjoy working in a team but are also able to work independently with a specified task.
• genuinely interested in working with retail specific needs and challenges
• flexible and prestige less
• a good communicator
• team player
• social and business-like
Work load: 100%
Working language: Swedish and English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.