For our client we are looking for a
ITSM, Process implementation and Continuous Improvement
The client is driving a number of strategic initiatives with the overall objective of becoming more agile at the core, accelerating digital transformation and enabling rapid release of services to the market.
One key initiative is the “Cloud Platform” project (part of the Tech Foundation program).
The overall objectives of the Cloud Platform project are to establish foundational cloud capabilities, build up a high performing Cloud Office (CCoE), enabling cloud native and rapid development, driving cloud evangelizing campaigns and promoting agile ways of working. These capabilities will in turn enable and contribute to the vision of “One day to production”.
The project is currently in the execution phase and will deliver the first iteration during autumn 2018 and the final in the summer 2019.
The Cloud Center of Excellence called “Cloud Office” was launched during the summer. It consists of Cloud Management, Adoption, Engineering and Operations.
It will gradually evolve both in maturity and capacity with the target of being a high performing organization by spring 2019.
• Secure process ownership and drive process implementation within Cloud Office
• Continue detailed process design for remaining prioritized processes in need for local implementation in Cloud Office
• Drive continuous improvement, efficiency and compliance cross ITSM processes coordinating the work between various organizational entities and stakeholders
• Strong in ITSM/ITIL/IT4IT
• Project management
• Knowledge of Agile frameworks such as SAFe and DevOps
• Cloud transformation
• English and Swedish fluently written and spoken
• Strong communication skills
• Facilitation of workshops
• Beneficial with experience from Cloud Center of Excellence type of organization
• You are open minded and enjoy challenges
• You like to work at a fast pace and enjoy working in a team
• You have the ability to respond quickly to shifting demands
• You inspire, motivate and create a good climate in your team
• You work accurately, methodical and structured and are self-motivated
• Your social skills are high
• You are good in communicating to various stakeholders on different levels in the organization
Work load: 100%
Working language:Swedish and English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.