For our client we are looking for team members to the Service Continuity Team within the client program.
Team that will be working with maintenance, productions issues etc.
Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience within relevant areas.
• Service Handling
• AWS (cloud enviroment preferred)
• Java 8
• Spring Boot
• REST and JPA
• Unit testing (JUnit)
• Agile methodologies (SAFe, Scrum)
• Fluent English skills, in both speech and writing
Deeper technical knowledge in the following areas wanted:
CloudFormation, EC2, ELB/ALB/NLB, Autoscaling, ECS, ALB, Docker, Spring boot, Java, Lambda, Node.js, (Go), API Gateway, Service proxy – Lambda, Custom domains, Usage plans, Databas, Dynamodb, RDS – PostgreSQL and Elasticache
Basic understanding of:
• Step Functions
• IoT Core
– Experience from relational- as well as non-relational databases
-Experience from working with Continuous Integration
-Fundamental IT Security Knowledge
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.