For our client we are looking for a Java Developer
We are looking for an experienced Java application developer to join one of our customers DevOps teams. The team is responsible of features to initialize and control connectivity, and service activation of the onboard telematics unit. The team works with continuous delivery where each team member is expected to take responsibility to deliver high quality software – as micro services – all the way from requirements to production.
• At least 5 years of experience as Java developer.
• Core Java 8, Core Spring, JMS (AMQ), REST, CI, test frameworks (JUnit, Mockito, Wiremock etc), databases (Oracle, Postgres), Spring Boot, version handling (GIT, Subversion).
• Experience from telematics and/or the automotive industry
• DevOps, micro services, NoSQL (Mongo), JS client frameworks (Angular, Aurelia), Fitnesse, Jenkins, Nexus, JBoss, Amazon Web Services, WMQ.
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.