For our client we are looking for a Java Developer.
In the role as a developer you will be part of a squad that develops new features, handles refactoring and scaling as well as operations and support. The client expect you to be in the forefront of your field and have a great interest in Back-end Java development. They also want you to be part of improving the department by sharing knowledge and be on top of the latest technologies. You will be involved in the whole life cycle of your squad’s product, in ideation and development of new features as well as maintaining and scaling existing functionality. Close collaboration with other developers and QA is natural since they also belong to the squad, but also collaboration with other squads, R&D and product managers.
– Degree in computer science, software development or computer engineering.
– At least 3 years’ experience from development, preferably at a product company.
– Professional experience coding as a back-end developer in Java.
– Dedication to continuous integration and automation.
– Dedication to unit testing, code review and other quality-oriented practices. Enthusiasm for Agile software development.
– Amazon Cloud experience
Duration: atleast 6 months
Work load: 100 %
Working language: English, Swedish
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.