For our client we are looking for a Lead Engineer
As Lead Engineer you will be part of the group Electrical and Electronics. This group is a part of the R&D and Manufacturing department within Special Products & Accessories. As Lead Engineer, your responsibility is to lead and align the cross-functional engineering effort to meet time, technical and cost targets for a specific component or system development. With many interfaces, external as well as internal, this is a demanding but rewarding position. We work with a new business area called New Technology & Services. Within this area, we have several planned customer features that connect both products and services. This is an area where we expand rapidly.
• Actively lead the assignment and ensure that all results and deliveries are in accordance to the request. Any deviations needs to be reported and handled
• Lead the cross-functional team (IT, manufacturing, system, hardware and software designer etc) and cooperate with the suppliers
• Manage creation of system/component solutions TTCQ (Time, Technology, Cost, Quality) and handle data in relevant systems.
• Ensure commonality between projects
• Ensure that verification activities are planned and performed in support of the overall project plan
• B.Sc.degree within engineering in the Electrical Engineering
• Experience from Electrical development and system integration
• Experience from working in an Agile SW development team
• Ability to deal with a lot of information and quickly acquire new knowledge
• Experience as Lead Engineer within product development
• Fluent in English, written and spoken
• Ability to travel
• Driving License B
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.