For our client we are looking for a Lead Engineer
Special Vehicles and Accessories (SV&A) is a fast and nimble organization, where the main mission is to create customized and brand building products, based upon consumer insight, business and market needs. As Lead Engineer, your responsibility is to lead and align the cross-functional engineering effort to meet time, technical and cost targets for a specific component or system development. With many interfaces, external as well as internal, this is a demanding but rewarding position.
• Actively lead the assignment and ensure that all results and deliveries are in accordance to the request. Any deviations needs to be reported and handled
• Lead the cross-functional team (IT, manufacturing, system, hardware and software designer etc) and cooperate with the suppliers
• Manage creation of system/component solutions TTCQ (Time, Technology, Cost, Quality) and handle data in relevant systems.
• Ensure commonality between projects
• Ensure that verification activities are planned and performed in support of the overall project plan
• B.Sc.degree within engineering in the Electrical Engineering
• Experience from Electrical development and system integration
• Ability to deal with a lot of information and quickly acquire new knowledge
• Experience as Lead Engineer within product development
• Fluent in English, written and spoken
• Ability to travel
• Driving License B
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.