For our client we are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer
We are looking for a manufacturing engineer to provide support in our customers component design area. You will communicate with CAD designers and incorporate the designer work on the project. Other responsibilities will be:
• Responsible for design layouts detail drawings and design calculations.
• Responsible for collecting and analyzing data and preparing reports.
• Performs preliminary and advanced work tasks in the development of layout and design
• Design and development in CAD as well as data management Mission support and launch support.
• Administrative assistance to the program team.
• Experience of Manufacturing Engineering
• Experience of Teamcenter and Performing FMEA
• Requirement of extensive knowledge of modern materials and manufacturing processes
• Extensive practical experience of the most common design and development tools.
• Excellent English skills, both spoken and written
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.