For our client we are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer
We are looking for a engineer with experience of working with Failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA) for an assignment at our customers company in the automotive industry. The main responsibilities will be:
• FMEA, lead and coordinate manufacturing processes.
• PII (Process and Inspection Instruction) review and update in Teamcenter environment.
• Reporting status and deviations in decided systems / tools and ensure that there are actions plans to reach target.
In this role it will be important to be able to lead and coordinate, we believe that you are a skilled communicator who is able to collaborate and be a good team player. Being flexible, analytical and systematic will also be very important. Working with a pro-active attitude and being able to manage complexity, priorities and deliver on time is also part of the assignment.
• Technical competence at senior high school / university level or similar.
• Minimum 1 year work experience within Manufacturing Engineering.
• English in spoken and written.
• Knowledge of virtual verification.
• Experience of driving and performing FMEA
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.