For our client we are looking for a Onsite support technician
We are looking for a Onsite support technician to work with both HW and SW related incidents and requests at our customers automotive company. This will be a 2nd line support assignment where you will be working with various tasks such as meeting customers to work hands on with hardware, PC, Linux and Mac, as well as applications. Previous experience from design applications will be very good as you will be supporting customers within this area and you need to be able to handle their specific need of support.
We believe that you are a social and self-motivated person who drives tasks individually as well as being able to cooperate within a tied support team.
– Previous experience working with Technical support of both Hardware and Software
– Knowledge of 2nd line support
– Fluent in English, spoken and written
Duration: 31/12 2018
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.