For our client we are looking for a Operational Buyer
The group consists of three teams, totally 9 persons. The group has a mission to develop a best in class supplier base, to find the best suppliers with best prices and quality. All groups are very target oriented and work hard to fulfil our commitments.
They purchase material to advanced projects, new projects and running production for all manufacturing plants.
Establish action plans for part-specific supplier issues in the ongoing operations. Strive to achieve continuous improvement and increase efficiency by, for example, establishing a supplier base in accordance with our clients overall strategies.
In your role you represent our client and procurement towards the supplier base, and will
work with short-term and long-term goals. You are a key member of cross-functional teams consisting of colleagues from the R&D organisation, Supplier Quality Management and Cost Engineering.
You will also:
• Secure purchased capacity.
• Secure correct information in purchasing systems and follow-up on results and deviations.
• Frequent supplier contacts regarding daily tasks.
• Be part of the Global Commodity Council, discuss strategy and projects to adapt to your Global purchasing team.
• Commercial or Technical education at university or equivalent
• Experience in areas sales/purchase is an advantage
• Experience from global industry is an advantage
Work load: 100%
Working language: English, Swedish
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.