For our client we are looking for a Operational Buyer
Propulsion Procurement is responsible for direct material to client plants in close corporation with supplier quality management. We purchase material to advanced projects, new projects and running production for all client manufacturing plants.
You will be part of sourcing activities for our client.
You will support or drive task force of secure material for changing our clients manufacturing plants.
You will act on design changes within the projects.
Establish action plans for part-specific supplier issues in the ongoing operations. In your role you represent our client and procurement towards the supplier base, and will
work with short-term and long-term goals. You are a member of cross-functional teams consisting of colleagues from the R&D organisation, Supplier Quality Management and Cost Engineering.
You will also:
• Secure purchased capacity.
• Secure correct information in purchasing systems and follow-up on results and deviations.
• Frequent supplier contacts regarding daily tasks.
• Be part of the Global Commodity Council, discuss strategy and projects to adapt to your Global purchasing team.
• Commercial or Technical education at university or equivalent
• Experience in areas sales/purchase is an advantage
• Experience from global industry is an advantage
You as a person likes challenges and is very focused on reaching the finish line.
You are good at collaborating and communicating, which is a key strength in your daily work. You are good at negotiating and working in a structured way and have the ability to handle many tasks/projects in parallel. You are a person who focus on solutions.
You are a person with a positive and energetic mindset-everything is possible!
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.